Flash News


A bar in Vlora is on fire

A bar in Vlora is on fire

A bar has caught fire in the area of ​​Zvrnec in Vlora. As a result of the flames, there was only material damage.

Police suspect that the fire was caused by an electrical spark.

"Around 9:50 a.m., in the village of Zvërnec, Vlorë, there was a fire and it was partially burned, a bar owned by the citizen LR. As a result, only material damage was caused.

From the first investigative actions, it is suspected that the fire occurred due to an electrical spark." – informs the police.


Latest news