KLP opens the competition, 3 vacant positions for prosecutor in SPAK
The High Prosecution Council opens the way for the competition to fill three vacant places for prosecutors in the Special Prosecution Office against Corruption and Organized Crime.
A few days ago, the Council approved the new regulation for the election of prosecutors in this structure through the promotion procedure.
The plenary session where this procedure will be discussed was scheduled for 29.09.2023 at 10.00. If the proposal of the KZHK at the KLP will be approved, the number of prosecutors at the SPAK after a few months will reach 20.
This meeting will be organized in the meeting hall of the Council, in the presence of the Members of the High Council of Prosecution, as well as invited representatives from the Ministry of Justice, the General Prosecutor, the EU4JUSTICE mission and the OPDAT Program. As always, the media is invited to attend.
1. Discussion/approval of the minutes of the Plenary Session of 19.09.2023.
2. Discussion/approval of the draft act on "Announcement of three vacant positions for prosecutor in the Special Prosecutor's Office against Corruption and Organized Crime, through the promotion procedure".
3. Discussion/approval of the draft act on "The appointment by lot of two Members of the Special Commission, in connection with the procedure for filling three vacancies for prosecutors in the Special Prosecutor's Office against Corruption and Organized Crime, through promotion" .
4. Discussion/approval of the draft act on "Temporary appointment to the position of Head of Prosecution at the Court of First Instance of Berat General Jurisdiction". (Mr. Dritan Gripshi)
5. Discussion/approval of the draft act on "Temporary appointment to the position of the Head of Prosecution at the Court of First Instance of the General Jurisdiction of Gjirokastër". (Mr. Petrit Cano)
6. Discussion/approval of the draft act for "Approval of the evaluation program with an accelerated procedure, for prosecutors Blerta Hamza and Vitjuna Mata, as well as the drawing of lots for the appointment of relators and advisors responsible for this evaluation".
Other (questions/discussions). The session documentation sector is ordered to publish this agenda on the Council's website. All Council members are notified to ensure attendance