Accident in Berat, "Ford" overturned in the middle of the road
The Serbs of northern Kosovo start petitions to dismiss the Albanian mayors of 4 municipalities
Morning mail/ With 2 lines: What was important yesterday in Albania
Declared internationally wanted, the Albanian is arrested in Greece
Despite the objections, the Italian government ratifies the agreement with Albania for immigrants
KLSH report on Covid-19, Alimehmeti: Mismanagement, Ministry of Health deceived about the lives lost
The head of the Department of Health, in DP Ilir Alimehmeti, in a statement to the media citing the report of the HCSH on the situation during the pandemic, said that the Ministry of Health deceived the Albanian people with the number of lives lost.
Friends, fellow citizens,
The High State Control conducted an audit on the topic "Effectiveness of the management of the Covid-19 pandemic situation" in the subjects of the Ministry of Finance and Economy, the Ministry of Health and Social Protection, as well as the Institute of Public Health.
The Supreme State Audit at the end of the audit declared to the public that:
The management of COVID-19 in our country by the Ministry of Health, in cooperation with dependency institutions, highlighted the many problems of the health system, such as:
1. insufficient regional hospital capacities for the treatment of cases with COVID-19, which we have repeatedly denounced and are under the eyes of all Albanians;
2. the inefficient operation of health centers of local health care units, which we have constantly denounced and are under the eyes of all Albanians;
3. very limited professional capacities of infectious disease specialists in primary health care, which we have constantly denounced and are in the eyes of all Albanians;
4. insufficient financial funds, which we have constantly denounced and are under the eyes of all Albanians;
5. deficiencies in the stock of personal protection materials, which we have constantly denounced and are under the eyes of all Albanians;
6. inadequacy in the training of medical staff, which we have constantly denounced and are under the eyes of all Albanians;
7. insecurity in the workplace of doctors and nurses, we have constantly denounced them and they are under the eyes of all Albanians; etc.
The High State Control continues, stating that:
"Faced with an unknown virus, accompanied by loss of life, the management of the situation by our health system was not very effective."
And in fact, since April 16, 2022, the prestigious British journal The Lancet published the calculation of the loss of life from COVID-19 in Albania in 2020 and 2021.
While the Ministry of Health officially declared 3,220 deaths and claimed the best management in Europe, the real figure was 17,300, i.e. 5.4 times more than the official declaration.
This false reporting, this lie, was at the highest level in the world, surpassed only by Afghanistan, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Bolivia, Haiti, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India and other countries economically backward countries of Africa and Asia.
Sot e kësaj dite është politikë e qëndrueshme e Ministrisë së Shëndetësisë që të mos ofrohet blerja e testeve të shpejta në farmaci, si kudo në botë, me qëllimin e vetëm të mosevidentimit të rasteve, të mosdeklarimit të rasteve dhe të vazhimit të mashtrimit të madh, mashtrim i cili rëndohet nga pasojat që ka mbi jetën dhe shëndetin e shqiptarëve.
Jo më kot Kontrolli i Lartë i Shtetit del në përfundimin e qartë, dhe po citoj:
“Politikat e ndjekura nga MSHMS dhe institucionet shëndetësore publike dhe jopublike nuk realizuan ofrimin e shërbimit shëndetësor si një e mirë publike, qëllim i ekzistencës dhe politikave të tyre, për të rritur cilësinë e jetës së qytetarëve.”
Miqtë e mi,
Life and health are ours, all of us, and we cannot accept or allow them to be played with as the sole priority of the propaganda of a few senior health policy officials.
All of us have suffered unnecessary blows from the management of the COVID-19 pandemic!
All of us have suffered losses that could have been avoided!
All of us must reflect and not allow the repetition of a drama of these proportions!
Natural disasters are not in our hands, but
• Disaster management is in our hands!
• Minimizing damages is in our hands!
• This is our priority as it should be the priority of every person, the priority of every family head, the priority of every leader!