He tried to put out the fire, suffocated by the smoke and the 59-year-old died
Morning Post / In 2 lines: What mattered yesterday in Albania
MSH publikon urdhrin për vitin e ri shkollor: Certifikatë vaksinimi, test i përjavshëm; çfarë parashikon për studentët
Florian Marku snatches world boxing title, defeats Ukrainian Maxim Prodan
Berisha returns to Ambassador Kim: Declare me "non-woman", submit the evidence to Paris
He tried to reconnect the broken electric cables, the 59-year-old died in Vlora
A 59-year-old man died in Vlora, after coming into contact with electricity. YB, tried to reconnect some broken electrical cables in the yard of the apartment and as a result died. The event took place around 09:50, in the place called "Former Lamp Factory".
"Citizen YB, 59 years old, trying to reconnect some broken electrical cables in the yard of his apartment, is suspected to have come into contact with electricity and consequently died. The investigation team is at the scene and is working to determine of the circumstances of the event " , it is said in the police notification.