Belinda Balluku adds the name of her sister, Pamela Qirko to be treated as a VIP at Rinas Airport
Morning mail/ With 2 lines: What was important yesterday in Albania
They don't allow him to run as an independent, Merkuri files criminal charges against the head of the SP branch in Saranda
Another left from the ranks of Alibeaj, the DP candidate for councilor in Durrës withdraws from the race
"This despot today has all the powers in his hands", Berisha: Rama's goal was Albania without opposition
A house catches fire in Skrapar, a 66-year-old man dies of asphyxiation
A house in Çorovoda was engulfed in flames. As a result, a 66-year-old man died.
I. Sh died as a result of the flames and asphyxiation.
"During the night, in the neighborhood "Çlirim", Çorovodë, there was a fire in the apartment of citizen I.Sh., 66 years old.
As a result of the flames and asphyxiation, citizen I.Sh. The investigative group is at the scene and is working to clarify the circumstances of the incident," the police announced.