The car crashes into the canal, killing the 44-year-old in Divjaka
'Knife behind the back', ruined $ 40 million deal, France withdraws ambassadors from US and Australia
US admits drone strike in Kabul before troop withdrawal kills 10 innocent people
The US appoints Matthew Palmer as overseer of Bosnia's electoral reform
Three police officers were injured on the Milot-Morinë road axis
The victims of the tragic accident are identified, 10 Albanians who could not return home alive
The 10 people who lost their lives in the tragic accident recorded yesterday morning in Croatia, where a Frankfurt-Pristina bus overturned in Slavonski Brod, have been identified. The youngest victim was 18 years old.
The 10 people who lost their lives are:
- driver Naser Sylmetaj , born in 1974, Gjakova;
- Leonora Gjota-Kolmekshaj , born in 1982, Junik - Deçan and her mother Gjyle Maloku,
- Valentina Binakaj and her daughter Erlinda Binakaj ;
- Sevdail Rrustemi , born in 1973, Pakshtica e Epërme - Podujevë;
- Kujtim Kastrati , born in 1981, Radosta;
- Hamet Hoxha , born in 1966 Randobrava - Gjakova;
- Anjeza Bellanica , 18 years old from Krusha e Madhe;
- Alinda Iprijaj , mother of 5 children.
The above citizens left for their homeland, but the tragic accident interrupted his way in the middle, taking his life.
It is also learned that out of the 45 injured, 15 of them are currently in hospital and two patients are still in critical condition in the intensive care unit of Slavonski Brod Hospital.
The accident was registered yesterday morning in Croatia, where a bus from Kosovo on the Frankfurt-Pristina line was involved. There were 67 passengers and two drivers on board, one of whom lost his life. The serious accident was recorded in the town of Slavonski Brod, around 06:20 am
The driver of the bus was arrested and according to his testimony given to the Croatian police, he had fallen asleep at the tragic moment.
This Monday has been declared a day of mourning in Kosovo in honor of those who lost their lives.