Flash News


She got electrocuted in the shower and died, the photo of the 9-year-old school principal is published, the touching messages of her colleagues

She got electrocuted in the shower and died, the photo of the 9-year-old school

The person you see in the photo is the director of the 9-year-old "Rrubjekë" school, Ornela Gjeçi, who died today after being electrocuted in the shower.

 " The director of the 9-year-old school Rrubjeka - Ornela Gjeçi has passed away. We will always remember her as a dedicated director, as a colleague loved by everyone, as a positive and always smiling person. You will be missed by all of us as a collective and all the students of the school. Rest in peace COLLEGE ", is written in the reaction of the 9-year-old Rrubjeka school.

"Shocked by the news of the premature death of the headmistress of the 9-year-old school in Rubjeka! Ornela Gjeçi was the best possible model of a dedicated teacher and a strong but always smiling woman. My prayers and condolences go out to the beautiful family that Ornela left behind, as she will be missed by all who were lucky enough to know her. Rest in peace my friend", writes Shijak Local Education Office.

The 45-year-old woman arrived at the Durrës hospital in the morning without signs of life.

" At around 08:20, citizen O. Gj., 45 years old, resident of Maminas, Durrës, was sent to the Emergency Department of the Durrës Regional Hospital without signs of life. From the preliminary investigative actions, it is suspected that this citizen lost her life after coming into contact with the electric current in her apartment. The investigative group is working to clarify the circumstances of the incident," the police announced.


Latest news